Authority on Changing Mindsets and Author, Secrets of Silicon Valley
- Author three bestselling innovation books, Secrets of Silicon Valley, The Risk Factor, and The People Equation
- Principal and Co-founder of Vorto Consulting
- Founded four companies, including Alley to the Valley® and Freshwear
- Staffer, The White House & US Congress
- Awards include: Silicon Valley Women Business Owner of the Year Award, Gracie Allen Award, The White House Project Award, Editorial Excellence Best of the Web Award
- Stanford University Case Study (Case E-424), for the Graduate School of Business – Deborah Perry Piscione (Finding Opportunity in Silicon Valley)”
"Deborah, thank you for speaking to our global leads, and it was by far, the most valuable insights into Silicon Valley, innovation and the region's economic prowess."
"Thank you so much for your excellent presentation. I tremendously enjoyed the way you presented: clear, to the point and in a very energetic way. Thanks again for a truly engaging performance and for coming the long way!"